Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Remote control

good afternoon!

My remote control is broken for tv now box and 

I buy the new remote  control for Amazon The same but doesn’t work what should I do now

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User You need to pair the remote with your NowTV device. Inside the battery compartment on the remote you will find a small button. Press that for a few seconds and the pairing process should start. There is also a pairing option in the system  menu, which should probably be selected first. But you don’t have a working remote, so... if you have a smart phone or a tablet download the roku app and use that to access your NowTV device, then you should be able to set up your new remote.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User You need to pair the remote with your NowTV device. Inside the battery compartment on the remote you will find a small button. Press that for a few seconds and the pairing process should start. There is also a pairing option in the system  menu, which should probably be selected first. But you don’t have a working remote, so... if you have a smart phone or a tablet download the roku app and use that to access your NowTV device, then you should be able to set up your new remote.