cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiroom

Can anybody help with a bit of advice, I already have nowtv in my living room, I want it in my bedroom so if I buy another box do I have to set up on a new account or sign in with my account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can anybody help with a bit of advice, I already have nowtv in my living room, I want it in my bedroom so if I buy another box do I have to set up on a new account or sign in with my account?

Hi @Anonymous User,

You can have up-to four NOW TV playback devices registered to one NOW TV account and watch on two devices at the same time 😉

For more detailed information please look here.

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

You can have up-to four NOW TV playback devices registered to one NOW TV account and watch on two devices at the same time 😉

For more detailed information please look here.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Now TV in living room.

I have the app in bedroom and can access the My TV/movies/entertainment/sport & kids using just the bedroom tv remote, but can't get not tv channels section.

Silly question possibly... If I buy another Now TV remote, will it allow me to use in bedroom and access the tv channels side of things. Or is it, one remote control access per Now TV box? Hope this makes sense. Cheers 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Which NowTV box are you using in the Living Room, i.e. white, black or smart box with the blue nowtv logo on the top casing with the Freeview TV channels ?

What is the device you are using in the Bedroom if a smart TV please provide make and model number?

Not sure what you mean by having the TV channels section in your Bedroom could you explain a bit more please (apologise for asking for further information and details).

Edit - Do you mean the BBC IPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5 TV Apps or something totally different ?