cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moving Property

I'm quite disappointed with the lack of support from Now TV. I understand that filtering peoples queries through automated services saves money but 99% of the time people contact support for something specific and a human response.

My problem is very simple in this instance- although I've been filtered to Live Chat with no answer for the past few days. I simply require relocating my broadband to a new address. How am I supposed to do this when the system provides no contact and only Live Chat that never seems to have a recipient to my message? "All I have to do is get in touch" Yes- but how!?

Moving NOW Broadband to my new address

All you have to do is get in touch by phone or Live Chat and tell us the address you’re moving to.

We’ll let you know if your current broadband plan is available there. Or if you want to change your plan, we can sort that out too.

We’ll also tell you if you need an engineer to visit your new home to set up your broadband.

Keep in mind We can only provide NOW Broadband plans that are supported by the telephone exchange at your new address. We’ll check this for you when arranging your move.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Gav,

However I would only consider making a complaint if I couldn't actually receive a contact in the first place?!

This has now been sorted, albeit with some difficulty.

Thanks,

Leon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at this link as it will give you the broadband free from number.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.

Hopefully calling the team can help resolve your issue.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Gav,

However I would only consider making a complaint if I couldn't actually receive a contact in the first place?!

This has now been sorted, albeit with some difficulty.

Thanks,

Leon

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This telephone number was taken from my online NowTV Broadband account under Broadband & Calls > Moving Home.

Just in case somebody else stumbles on this thread who is looking for the telephone number to call when Moving Home with NowTV Broadband.

Screenshot_2020-07-15-19-20-45.png