cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Menu View

Can we have the option to return to the previous menu view as the updated version is dire.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I’m being honest apart from the colour scheme I haven’t really noticed much difference to the menu layout on my Sony Bravia TV.

Either way there is nothing we can do apart from “put up” with it.

You could try complaining by sending an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

917F68EC-79F9-46F5-BCF9-0BB92B5AD86E.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I’m being honest apart from the colour scheme I haven’t really noticed much difference to the menu layout on my Sony Bravia TV.

Either way there is nothing we can do apart from “put up” with it.

You could try complaining by sending an email to customer support. Address in the below picture.

917F68EC-79F9-46F5-BCF9-0BB92B5AD86E.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really?! Sorry but I could see easily which film(s) had been added easily on the previous menu and search by genre or other fields quite easily, this view sucks!! I wish I could have the choice to choose how I want my menu presented as I would not choose this! Thanks for the link, much appreciated, thank you 🙌

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The method i use to find Recently Added Movies or different Movie Categories is navigate down the left vertical side column and highlight the "View All Movies" first tile box on the horizontal row, then click on it and then the next page opens with the different movie categories.

Then navigate down the left vertical column and click on the movie category which you are intrested in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers, will give that a go, would be good if we could just keep our preferred view settings though 🤷‍♂️👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i delete my card number from NOW TV...(I have cancelled my membership)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You don’t, the only way is unless you want to delete your account. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   &  @gavs82008  for Info

Hi Anson

I just want to take up the point Gavs explained, and that is you cannot delete your account or card number.  What you can do is email NOW and explain that you will no longer be using their services and that they should cancel your account.

Also, as an additional safeguard, you should inform your bank or credit card company that you have left NOW and you are withdrawing your Continuous Payment Authority (CPA), this will prevent any additional funds being accidentally taken from your bank account or Credit Card.

Unfortunately for us as customers, NOW will always keep some "forever data" on us for their own administrative reasons but you are not unprotected.

UK Bob