cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Membership

Is there anyway to swap memberships? I got cinema for £5.99 when signing up but entertainment is probably much better suited. I didn’t know the difference when getting it 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if NOW live chat can assist on the matter (click on the green chat online button from this link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

When did you take out your membership?

I do reckon a Cinema membership is something worth having over Xmas, so look to see what date it renews, under My Account/Manage Account/My Memberships, and cancel it now; it will still run to that date, but it won’t then renew.

And take out an Entertainment Membership now - as it’s good to have both over Xmas, and you want it now anyway, and let that run on for the future, just on its own when the Cinema pass expires.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I only got it last month when I moved into my flat, I don’t use it often
and I watch series’ more then movies. Im also working over Christmas so
don’t have time to watch them anyway.
It will Renew end of next year and can’t afford both.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Because you mentioned that the Cinema Membership has about 11 months left, then did you take this discounted Membership when signing up to NOW Broadband ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I did, they were both £5.99 when I signed up and now it’s gone up to
£9.99
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you want to keep another discounted Membership running rather than Cinema and there is nothing under Exclusive Offers for Me under My Membership on your online account then see if live chat can cancel the Cinema Membership and offer you a discounted Entertainment Membership instead.

Should they be on no help and the Cinema Membership is a waste of money, then you should be able to cancel it from My Membership on your online account.

Then if you still want an Entertainment Membership and you have a 7 day free Entertainment trial on your account (assuming you have never had the Entertainment free trial in your name before) then maybe start a free 7 day Entertainment trial and on day two or three cancel the trial and see if NOW offer you a short term retention Entertainment offer to stay.

Don't start the free 7 day Entertainment trial until you are ready and don't forget to cancel the Cinema Membership that you already have.

Should you have already used your 7 day free trial on your account previously or had an Entertainment Membership in the past and there is no offers under Exclusive Offers for You towards the top of My Membership on your online account, then keep checking the NOW website under the offers webpage section or you might get a discounted Entertainment offer by email from NOW maybe sometime in the future.