cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaspars
Advocate

Membership

Hi ! I'm a big F1 fan an onli watch F1sports is there any good offers as £34 a month that's a lot I rather choose to watch highlights for free 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kaspars 

Keep checking your email for any NOW email offers, plus keep checking your online NOW account under My Membership "offers exclusive to you", plus the NOW website under offers.

If there is going to be a 9 month Sports offer to coincide with the F1 season I would expect something around the 27th of this month to be added by NOW.

This is pure speculation on my part where NOW Twitter keep telling customers to keep an eye on their website if an offer happens before the start of the F1 season.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kaspars 

Keep checking your email for any NOW email offers, plus keep checking your online NOW account under My Membership "offers exclusive to you", plus the NOW website under offers.

If there is going to be a 9 month Sports offer to coincide with the F1 season I would expect something around the 27th of this month to be added by NOW.

This is pure speculation on my part where NOW Twitter keep telling customers to keep an eye on their website if an offer happens before the start of the F1 season.