cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Marvel Universe Assemble!

So what are everyones thoughts on that Infinity War trailer? If you haven't seen it do check it out and come right back here and let me know!

I've had a watch and was struggling to contain my excitement while sitting at my desk! 

13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow, first time I've seen a NOW TV Team member start a new thread just for a trailer! Someone really is excited!

Was just about to complain about why no-one ever posts to say how great a DC Universe trailer is, or a fab new Planet of the Apes movie, but then I decided I'd better watch the trailer and must admit it looks really good (for a trailer!)

Love Spidey's new costume, like the Guardians of the Galaxy turning up, but still don't really have a clue what all these infinity ring things are supposed to do, or be about, or why they are so important, or what the hecks been going on in any of the last half dozen Marvel movies if I'm honest!

Simple explanation in no more than 30 words, anyone please?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

We really need a Marvel Genius to enter this thread and let us know what everything means!! 

Haha I know right, just seeing what kind of convos we can start and seeing where it leads 🙂 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

What's with Captain America's beard? Is he still Captain America after Civil War anyway? I do like superhero films, but it's got to the stage where I need 'idiot guide subtitles' to remind me who's who, what's what and where's where! I really should have read something other than The Beano as a kid! 😄

I'll enjoy it tho, can still oogle all the action scenes.

PS Spider-Man Homecoming was fantastic! Hope there's lots of Spidey in this one.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

I really enjoyed Spiderman Homecoming. In my opinion, the best Spiderman Movie and the best Spiderman. 

I'm glad with this one they didn't go back and do the whole original Spiderman story. (Tom Hardy training for venom - Makes for great film)

In regards to the beard, they've made him look like an outcast plus I didn't see a shield so has that been confiscated? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

I didn't see a shield so has that been confiscated? 

I really don't know ... Someone's bound to come along and put us out of our misery, or there must be someone at NOW TV HQ who knows the answer! 

Should really mix things up with Guardians turning up, GotGv2 was hilarious, without being too spoilery the scene with BAby Groot and the explosives was laugh out loud hilarious!

Wonder how well they'll actually juggle all those heroes in one film at one time! Plenty of Spidey, Hulk and Raccoon action me hopes! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quote[Love Spidey's new costume, like the Guardians of the Galaxy turning up, but still don't really have a clue what all these infinity ring things are supposed to do, or be about, or why they are so important, or what the hecks been going on in any of the last half dozen Marvel movies if I'm honest!

Simple explanation in no more than 30 words, anyone please?]

A bit more than 30 words but take a look at this link:

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Stones

Regards

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User oh my! I'll have a go! 🙂

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @Karl-F @Anonymous User @commanda6

You know Guys

Marvel have definitely "got it going on" and until WB/DC get their act together Marvel is untouchable.

UK Bob

(Reading Marvel comics since the mid 1960s)

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome @Anonymous User 

I know what I'm reading over my breakfast this morning. 

I think Marvel got in their early with the style of their marvel films and because they've done it so well, it will be really hard for DC to get on level terms, in my opinion. 

But there might be someone out there who thinks otherwise. Plus I can't really judge yet as I haven't seen Justice League so can't compare against the Avengers.