Manifest

Does anyone know if now tv will be airing manifest 🤞 and if so do we know when
Thank you 🙏
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

30th of July 2019 at 9pm on Sky One, where i would assume it will be added to Catchup within a few hours after it airs live. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it starts off ok goes down hill from episode 5

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh dear 😢 waited ages for this since seeing advertised on fb
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

30th of July 2019 at 9pm on Sky One, where i would assume it will be added to Catchup within a few hours after it airs live. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you 🙏 waited ages to watch this thank you again xx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I hope you find the wait worth it. It starts off well but gets lost in itself after a few episodes. The acting is average at best but I think that comes down to the storyline getting bogged down.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

You know guys

I was looking forward to Manifest, as the pickings are quite slim at the moment, but now I won't bother.

Right now, I'm starting on the third season binge watching sesh of "The Tunnel" and after that I'm all out of shows to binge on.

Whoa is me

Sad Face Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Seeing as you already have a pass Bob it would be worth checking it out for yourself anyway. Everyone's tastes are different, it's just that mine happen to match the vocal majority who rate and review tv series etc. You guys might have a different opinion upon viewing Manifest.

Currently I'm NowTVless as I'm unlikely to take up the sports channels this season (I'm playing the long game to see if they are ever going to appear on my BT Youview box so I can record them as I tend to miss out a lot on live matches due to other committments so recording would be a huge bonus for me). I don't have a cinema pass as I rent the latest blockbusters on Rakuten (HDR on my tv) and cancelled my entertainment pass a while back with nothing new for me on the horizon (BTTV filling that gap with series I'm following on Universal).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

All episodes of Manifest Season 1 are up now on the NowTV Service if you fancy a binge watch marathon 😆.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps

Well Peeps

Gonna have a Manifest shesh tonight.

UK Bob