cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat customer service

I am unable to call customer service on phone as no reception here emergency calls only. Is there a live chat for help or an email address for customer services I cant find one but urgently need some help please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also here is the NOW customer service email address shown in the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can find NOW live chat from this link page below or alternatively drop them a message using the web form from the same link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also here is the NOW customer service email address shown in the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying to get through to Live chat since 8am and it's now 11:15.  It's constantly unavailable.

The "help bot" is nothing short of useless.

The "Now TV Help Team " account on Twitter should be prosecuted under the trades descriptions act as they are useless, all they do is advise me to contact live chat ... which is unavailable.

What it is .. One of my TVs has disappeared from my account, there are only 5 devices showing. It says I can't add a 6th until 1st May because I've already swapped 3 devices this month. But I haven't. I did remove my iPhone to add a Firestick last weekend but that's all I've changed probably in the last 18 months!!!  So I don't understand (1) why the TV has been removed and (2) why I can't re-add it!!!  It's so frustrating not being able to speak to anyone

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What browser have you been trying to use for live chat?

You could always send an email to customer support using the address supplied by @schnapps 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @schnapps 

Hi Carol

Not sure if this is still a thing but, recently if any device, apart from Roku and NOW hardware, received a software update the Now TV system would see and count it as a device swap.  So, it's possible that you're suffering from "phantom device swaps", which would be the reason why you have no knowledge of having made any "swaps" yourself.

You've tried NOW's Live Chat and got nowhere so your next chance is to email them at the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

PS.  I realise you've been given this advice already but if you ask them to reset your swap limit back to the start of the month then you should be OK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahh that makes sense, yes, there has been an update in the last few weeks to the new green logo hasn't there!

Doesn't explain where my 2nd TV has gone though ....

I did get through to live chat eventually, after 4 hours of trying, and in a couple of minutes the guy had reset it for me and I could add the other TV back.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, I do appreciate it. 

Nuru
Observer

I signed last months and I was told to pay 26£ for one year, now just after a month it's telling to pay 34 pounds. I don't have that kind of money and if you can't keep your profile I will have to close my account 

RoyB
Legend

@Nuru 

At a guess, you started a discounted Sports subscription at £26 a month, defaulted on the next month’s payment because you thought it was a yearly price, and are now being asked for the full £34 a month going forward.

Though if you have documentary proof of the full year offer, best produce it now.

But Now Sports has always been that sort of price, and memberships are all per month.

So no, if you don’t have that kind of money, best walk away now 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.