cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Line problem.

My line has a problem, phone line and internet affected. Intermittent problem, unpredictable. After running line checks online, an open reach engineer came, determined damaged line where gas workers had dug the pavement. That was over two weeks ago! A week later, another open reach engineer came and marked the pavement that needs to be dug up. He had no idea when this would be done! Nothing has happened yet.  I phoned in and was told that I should call back after 7 pm to get an update! The open reach engineer had given me the update. I need a fix to problem, not an update!  I and my wife are elderly and rely on internet availability for uploading heart monitor data, blood glucose data as well ordering medications. I filled in a complaints form but after all the typing in and upondpressing the sent button, it said something like message not sent, use another way to communicate! Does nowtv merely reports problems to open reach then sits back? What are my options and how can I have this resolved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.I already tried that this morning. Having entered my lengthy complaint, upon submitting it, got the message something like your message could not be sent. Try another way to contact us. Thaks for your help though.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All you can do is keep pestering NOW broadband to get the issue sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.I already tried that this morning. Having entered my lengthy complaint, upon submitting it, got the message something like your message could not be sent. Try another way to contact us. Thaks for your help though.