cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Leaving

How do I delete my whole account I want my details gone as passes keep getting added without me doing it I’m sick you now tv stealing my money

17 REPLIES 17
Jud3
Advocate

@RoyB 

@RoyB it says it’s sky 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed your link and managed to get on to their NowTV Complaints Twitter page where I tweeted regarding non removal of card details I wonder if I will get a reply? And if so, will I be directed to Their website? Another circle to go round and round and round....

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well B

The easiest thing to do is get onto your bank and remove your authority for Now TV to take money from your account.

Easy Peasy.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the EXACT problem. I start with the intention of 'I will solve this problem today' get to an hour later and am still screaming at the computer because I am going round in circles. I cannot remove my card details 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This did not work. The number goes to someone's cell phone and they just let it sit and I can hear background noise like they are in a car or train.

I need to delete my account, as I am leaving the UK, but I cannot find a way. The Chat function does not work. Facebook for NowTV seems to be automated, so no way to contact an actual person. Twitter also has no customer input and looks like automatic NowTV advertising. The bank account will soon be closed, so I need to cancel my account.

Jud3
Advocate

@RoyB that number for the uk takes you through to sky who tell you to go away and contact Now tv

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jud3 

NOW don't have a call centre for TV streaming, that is reserved for broadband customers. 

Also I did post a reply to the thread you started. As replying to a thread that was last updated in 2020 won't do no good as most are not on here anymore. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Jud3 

Which number?

But it is not wise to rely on information here that is getting on for five years’ old; though I am pleased that the link I gave then is still the relevant link today, albeit that I daresay the wording there has been revised a few times since May 2019, the latest being:-

”This privacy and cookies notice was last updated 30 August 2023”

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.