cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news. 

My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!! 

Anyone seen the pre-trailer yet, I'm looking forward to thursday 🙂 

109 REPLIES 109
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Has anyone seen Venom and do you agree with the reviews?

Karl

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F

I saw it this afternoon and I thought it was brilliant.

As Henry Cavill once said, the critics aren't the ones buying the tickets. 🙂

The CGI was a bit naff but it wasn't off putting and I'm glad they changed to pronunciation of symbiote as to how they said it in the trailer. 😄

I recommend you go see it. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Karl-F

Hi Guys

While I've not seen Venom myself, my son, his fiance and his friend saw the film last Saturday. Both my son and his fiance liked the film, my son even said he would give it 98 out of 100, while his friend said that he preferred the Justice League.

From the follow ups I've seen and read, Venom made bank, i.e. word-wide takings of over $205,000,000. Seems like the cinema going public, including some fans, liked the films, despite the fact that most critics slammed it.

Just goes to show, you can't put your faith in what the critics say.

UK Bob 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Karl-F

I read that Tom Hardy has signed on for a sequel so fingers crossed that happens. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's really interesting, I've not spoken to anyone who doesn't like it then. 

@ukbobboy I did read that it broke October weekend records with $80m, but that might have been before critics had their say.

Love the quote @caseyb1993 and it's absolutely the truth, I might just go see it then. 

Thanks

Karl

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F The next film on my list is definitely Bohemian Rhapsody! 💖

That looks fantastic! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @ukbobboy @Simon-J @commanda6

Just an FYI, Bohemian Rhapsody was fantastic!! 💖

If Rami Malek doesn't get an award, then the movie industry is corrupt. 😂

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, I know simon has been to see it. 

I haven't managed to get around to the cinema yet. 

I do want to see the new fantastic beasts though, I've also seen today that a new aquaman trailer has dropped. :0

Karl 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F A friend wants me to go with him to see Fantastic Beasts next week. Meerkat movies is just the best. 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @ukbobboy @Simon-J @commanda6 OMG 💖

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbLXeGSDxg