cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting Home Screen Service Unavailable message??

Can't watch anything live. Keep getting a ' Home Screen is Temporarily not available please try again later ' message. Any ideas?

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I,be now fixed it and it was so easy. This is what I did go to settings
then click on advanced system settings then factory settings and follow
instructions here you will have to use your
Tablet or phone, laptop and follow the instructions when done you need to
to a channel research and it should all be back to normal as in my case so
easy.......although it does sound draughting and I' m no techy.
Best of luck. Jeff
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue. What worked for me was changing my time settings. Somehow, it had gone back an hour - I suspect something to do with daylight savings - but if you put the time correctly the TV guide is back to normal and all works. Explains why the TV guide and live TV was affected. 

Hope this helps some of you! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interesting! Did you do this under settings? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep. I ended up just switching it manually and this fixed it for now...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, it's been driving me mad! Even logged it with NowTv Technical which didn't know how to fix it. 

I just changed the time manually to Portugal time and TV Guide started working. 

Thanks David

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just checked and my time is correct so must have updated automatically. Anyway it's working. For now! ( No pun intended ) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide is freezing AGAIN!!! getting so fed up of this now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

From DavidT10

I had the same issue. What worked for me was changing my time settings. Somehow, it had gone back an hour - I suspect something to do with daylight savings - but if you put the time correctly the TV guide is back to normal and all works. Explains why the TV guide and live TV was affected. 

Hope this helps some of you! 

This is worked for me. I selected Ireland time zone and all seems ok

hope it helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I changed my time zone but have had to put Portugal? As the UK AND IRELAND STAY As an hour earlier?! 

It is working @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • where do i find the time settings please to change, on my tv or on my now stick ? As all i get on screen os 
  • Sorry now tv is currently unavailable and no buttons on my now tv remote gets off of this screen