cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting Home Screen Service Unavailable message??

Can't watch anything live. Keep getting a ' Home Screen is Temporarily not available please try again later ' message. Any ideas?

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too..any updates on this prob?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are getting this too, anyone know why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes factory reset takes three minutes and so easy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Crikey...that was hard work. Did a factory reset and it appears to have done the trick (for now!) thanks for the guide peeps. If it goes off again I'm going to bring out me tin cans and string, quill pen and inkpot and wheel out the old CRT set from under the stairs. Now where's me cocoa? 😛   

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Glad you also managed to do what I did let's hope it lasts
Jeff
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had to do the factory reset 4 times over the last month because this keeps happening. Something tells me the box is on the way out. Hope NowTV will replace without charge 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So TV guide completely missing this morning. Tried channel search, system
update and had to Factory reset AGAIN!! I've only had this Now TV box 3
years. Ridiculous
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No live TV or Guide. Apparently it's on on going issue that will be resolved in 24hrs? Factory reset twice and still not working. Furious

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Lost TV guide. Just apps. Secret screen software update & factory reset have not worked. It was working last night. Is this a software update problem and will it be resolved soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. Tried the secret menu and updated the system, still nothing so I can only watch catch up. All I got told was it's an ongoing system issue and to wait 24hrs. Ridiculous.