cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue watching NOW TV through talk talk

I have talk talk tv and it has the now tv app. I have logged in and am trying to watch live tv but it keeps coming up with ‘Somethings not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates. Error code:PL-0

i can watch it fine on the app on my phone. 
the tv we are using talk talk through is about 11 years old.

do you think the issue could be with the tv?

any advise would be great

thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Another forum member has the same exact problem on this thread linked below.

It won't be your 11 year old TV that is causing the problem and is something related to the NOW App or Talk Talk box or Internet, / Router. 

Don't know if they managed to resolve it, maybe tag them to ask?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Talktalk-smart-box/m-p/557190#M19328 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Another thing I would try if there is no similar posts on the Talk Talk Community Forum is try signing out of the NOW App, unplug the power to the box for a minute and power back up the box and log back into the NOW App under the My Account on the App.

Or alternatively type the error code message into the NOW Community search box to see what hit results come up with a possible fix.

I have seen this error message pop up on various other NOW playback devices on the NOW forum. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @schnapps same error code reported on the talk talk community was solved by factory resetting the box.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TalkTalk-TV/NowTV-Error-Code-PL-0/td-p/2716197

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 @Anonymous User

You could try a factory reset (which would be the last resort) but I would imagine you will lose all your TV recorded stuff off the box.

I have seen this error code and message a few times posted on the NOW forum across different device platforms.