cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to have a reset of devices when I am not subscribing?

Nowadays I generally use sports passes and nothing else thanks to Virgin making me an offer I couldn't refuse.  Due to some of my devices being a bit dated and obsolete (namely white boxes and PCs that I don't use) I removed them months ago.  However even after all this time, I can add no more than one device... 

1 device added You can add 1 more device.

you can swap 1 device every calendar month.

Now if I had a movie/entertainment/kids pass I guess I could eventually swap in and out devices. I last used Movies and Entertainment back in September/October last year (see below) and still have a day sports pass that I would like to use this evening on a couple of devices (iPad & Roku stick) neither of which is the device I have at the moment.

Can I get a total reset of the devices?

Product Description   Payment Method Order date

NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Cinema Month Pass - Sky Cinema Pass  CreditCard13th Sep 2016

NOW TVSubscription Purchase: Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS  CreditCard28th Aug 2016
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would go into chat I'm sure they'll be able to help they've been really good when I've had issues

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I would go into chat I'm sure they'll be able to help they've been really good when I've had issues

Thanks @GaryL After reading your post I did, but it wasn't very productive.  I have to start the day pass before they can reset devices. So the answer seems to be no!  

I will try again this evening after I start the pass.  I guess I could just get a kids pass trial and cancel it, though sadly 14 day trial leaves me on 30th May, two days shy of a device change (so that won't solve anything).  

It would be easier to just set up a new account but the pass is on this one waiting to be activated.