cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is [email removed] legit?

I got an email from them yesterday about a survey, I finished it today only to then realised that I didn’t even check their email. So was wondering if it is actually nowtv and not a scam that I have just given info to -.- email was

mission.control @message .nowtv.com

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Remember, never reply to or answer any questions fromThem.png

the mysterious THEM?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got the same email today completed the survey offered me 2 months half price NOW TV I gave them my credit card details as requested in the offer I was not put on I talked to the service department they knew nothing about the offer couldn't help confirm whether or not the email was correct couldn't confirm whether they charge me or not and I'm now considering calling the FSA authority and the police because they are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. I've been a NOW TV customer for many years and never been treated like this the service was appalling

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity, if you’ve been a customer for years why did you provide your card details for an offer? 

Any offers provided in email will effectively be a voucher code that is automatically applied to your account when you click on it. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help