cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet connection

My internet connection is crap I changed from talk talk but finding it worse. It keeps dropping off

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just joined now tv for internet  and find it can be slow and sometimes text comes up but no pictures and today internet not working all day ???? I cannot work out how to contact them for problems I wished I had stayed  with voda no problem  at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable
HI I'm the same regret signing up. You can phone customer service but it £6 per call, that alone would have changed my mind. 
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The £6 a call thing was a scam, not connected with NowTV in any way. But it beats me how BT let these people anywhere near our phone system,

Broadband users anyway have a number to call NowTV Broadband on, and if they call from their NowTV landline, it is completely free.

You should find the number in the information you were given when you signed up; but if not, look at My Account/Broadband & calls, and the same number is shown under Moving Home.

If you aren’t getting the promised speeds, or have other issues with the broadband, call them on that number. Free.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just joined now tv for internet  and find it can be slow and sometimes text comes up but no pictures and today internet not working all day ???? I cannot work out how to contact them for problems I wished I had stayed  with Vodafone  no problem  at all