cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_W
Advocate

Improvements needed to service

While I really like NowTV, the service is frustrating in a number of ways.

1. Some shows in the watchlist which I am viewing don't automatically appear in the 'keep watching' list when a new episode is available. Currently this is happening with Magnum.

2. If you don't ff a show to the end, it will still appear in your 'continue watching' list. 

3. New series of a show you have previously watched don't automatically appear in the continue watching list. 

4. No full listings for live channels.

I feel these are basic functions which should be better on NowTV and if any employees from the company are reading this, please pass on to someone who can action work on these. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy_W 

Well Andy

The problems you have noted have all been mentioned by other forum members in the recent past but, as a customer myself, I also feel your pain in having to deal with these nitpicking problems.

The only practical thing you can do at the moment is write to Now TV at the following email address:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpgThis will let them know that you are one of the many customers crying out for better service, as long as they thoroughly test their update/fix before rolling it out. Simply because we would not like our devices bricked by a rushed or untested update (again).

UK Bob 

Andy_W
Advocate

Wrote and got a series of replies which didn’t answer the points raised and  just consisted of a series of copy and paste responses. Utter waste of time and very frustrating.