cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV Hub

For the past 48 hours my 'latest' section on ITV Hub has just got buffering logos... I can only see programmes from about 48 hours ago... even in the 'featured' and 'most popular' sections I only have early morning shows that nobody even watches.... I don't have the latest x factor for example. The closest episode is 15/10??? I'm not necessarily complaining but I pay for fab fibre broadband, phone line, now tv smart combo box, 3/4 monthly passes... yet I can't watch freeview programmes such as x factor or cannonball for example??? What on earth is going on? My phone can play the programmes, so can my laptop... but that's irrelevant.... nowtv need to genuinely sort out the 'catch up apps'.... or simply stop advertising that they are available on your combo deal.... its false advertising to say the least..... should I just cancel my contract and go with a provider who can provided at least the on demand apps? I could then have a nowtv app to access my passes without losing out on basic tv programmes? any input from a roku advisor would be greatly appreciated.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For example, an apple tv box would give me access to every available catch up app (fully loaded), and a now tv app where I can access all 3 of my monthly passes?.... I feel like I'm paying for a false subscription if I can't even watch freeview programmes on my combo box! Extremely confused... help please. Many thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you open the ITV Hub App on your NowTV box and start watching the current show available on the App then once the show starts (make sure it's after any adverts) press the pause button on the remote controller where you should see an option for "All Episodes Available".

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There's been quite a few reports on Twitter about missing recent episodes on different devices so it sounds like it's an ITV issue. Something similar did happen a couple of weeks back. With a bit of luck all episodes will appear in the next day or two.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, watch on any other device bar now TV box. Been trying catch up on the xfactor in my little time I get and can't! Looks like I'll have to resort to my other service!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I always do this and most the time that works but not this time the app on the box has loads of issues
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought it was an itv issue as it's the only app with issues but after checking everything else and all episodes are available to watch right now on everything else so it must be now TV. Really annoying because I pay for BT too but I watch everything I mean everything through now TV and now I can't!

Sounds like ITV didn't load these shows into the feed that goes to Sky for serving to catch up services on NOW TV and Sky boxes. (Yes, there are different feeds, that's why you see the discrepancy between what you can see via NOW TV & Sky and what you can see via other platforms).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Annoying.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User The ITV Hub seems to be updating normally again now so you should be able to watch all on-demand programmes.