cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IPL cricket

Hi, I bought the now tv sky sports pass to watch IPL cricket. But sky is now showing England vs west indies womens cricket instead? Why can't I watch the IPL live while womens cricket is on? 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am facing the same issue. Did you find a solution to this problem ? I too have the monthly membership but I am unable to view the match.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Download the FireTV app, log in and watch (it's on the bottom of the homepage)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to view the IPL live now...Anyone facing same issue?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User read through the thread. It's on bonus streams. Advice on what device you need and where to find it has been posted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  thanks for your reply.

I do have the sports month membership (33 GBP per month); but I can't see the bonus streams.

I tried by checking nowtv.com in website(safari) and also on mobile app.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you read the link that i posted under FAQ Bonus Streams.

The Bonus Streams service doesn't cover all playback devices, from memory a PC or smartphone doesn't offer the Bonus Streams option with a monthly Sports Membership 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Saint1976 

If we can't watch IPL and bonus streams on the nowtv.com website even after we paid 33 GBP for the membership; that's insane.

Time to cancel the membership I guess :(.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User see the link. Matches are on different channels over the coming weeks ranging from the cricket channel to Mix. You'll be able to access those matches on a PC/laptop. 

https://www.skysports.com/watch/cricket-on-sky

Those that say "cricket channel - red button" will be on NowTV's bonus streams.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User what device are you using?

Today's match is available on the Bonus Streams section which on most devices is located at the bottom of the home page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using chrome browser, not sure if this works only on the NOW TV app (fire stick)