cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IPL cricket

Hi, I bought the now tv sky sports pass to watch IPL cricket. But sky is now showing England vs west indies womens cricket instead? Why can't I watch the IPL live while womens cricket is on? 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I managed to get in on the TV, it should be have been clearer, cheers for all the help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The TV bonus stream link says it’s not started yet, do anyone know how to watch IPl ?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it has started and the stream is working fine. See image below when logged into the community.

Screenshot_20210919-152127__01.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Bonus Stream for today's IPL cricket is working for me on my Roku Player.

Out of curiosity what playback device or devices have you tried ?

Also to watch the Bonus Streams you need a full blown NOW Monthly Sports Membership (a Day Membership or Mobile Membership doesn't give you the option to watch Bonus Streams).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

i have a full membership and I am trying on LG tv app.

I keep getting error bonus not started 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own an LG Smart TV, but have you tried unplugging the power to the television for about a minute to see if that clears the Bonus Stream glitch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup tried everything, not sure if any Smart tv users here 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try setting the TV back to factory settings.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What about a fresh NOW App download from the LG TV Smart Apps Store ?

Would be also tempted to try a reboot on your Router to see if that makes any difference (even if the Router is working on the NOW service or on other Apps).

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User working fine on my LG TV. Make sure the app is up to date and as @schnapps suggested, turn your TV off at the mains for a minute or 2 and then try again.