cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IOS to Chromecast cutting out

My Now TV app has been working great for almost a month, both on my iPhone and via chrome cast, however, the last 2 days it is constantly buffering, or cutting out altogether!!! Please help!!!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem but it is not just with my iPad. Hubby has same problem with Android and Casting programmes on Nowtv. We have rebooted wifi, chrome cast, and nowtv but no change. Nowtv runs fine on iPad as long as I don't cast. We have tried casting iplayer and have no problems so think the problem definitely lies with Nowtv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Can you tell me what are you trying to watch - Live or on demand content? Does it happen all the time or specific times (day, night)?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
It was demand and happened Friday evening. Chromecast worked fine with iplayer but kept cutting out with nowtv. In the end we watched the programmes on my tablet instead of casting and there were no problems with the programmes. No problems yesterday but gave not used today.

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your reply.

If that happens again, please let us know what are you trying to watch (on demand/Live, title, season/episode), what time and what exactly happens. 

Birgit

NOW TV team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous User. 

Can you please try resetting the Chromecast device itself? 

You should have a reset button on the Chromecast that allows you to do this? 

Are you able to play out without any issues on your iPhone before escalating? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team