cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to return my NOW TV box

My Now TV box arrived today and I have found out that subtitles aren't available/supported. So, I would like to return it but HOW THE %*@* DO YOU DO IT? This has to be the most useless system known to man. Why oh why did I ever bother.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have a read of this article 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Return-my-NOW-TV-Box

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have a read of this article 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Return-my-NOW-TV-Box

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you advise how I return my now set box to you which is faulty?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you click my link just above your post, there is a guide on how to return it. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 1

If the customer has purchased an Now TV box/ stick directly from Now TV, then the above link offers zero solution.
Opening up the page 'How do I return or replace my NOW TV Box, Smart Stick or accessories?' offers a menu of options. The variation of such options is according to where the TV box/ stick was pruchased.
Note that the customer who has purchased directly from Now TV is asked to 'get in touch'.
Clicking on 'get in touch' opens up another page with lots of menu options.
Sadly, none of the menu options listed reveal now to make a return to directly to NOW TV. I'm afraid that 'get in touch' is a platitude since there is no e-mail address, no postal address and no telephone number listed anywhere. It is impossible to work out how to effect a return directly to NOW TV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The blue get in touch button on the right hand side of the screen does eventually get you to the live chat service once you have selected the relevant or most appropriate topic.

Here's the end link, where if the live chat button doesn't show click on the green drop down arrow towards the lower part of the page below How to Get in Touch to expand the access to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/account-orders/my-now-tv-box-or-smart-stick-order

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 4

I am unable to access the Live Chat. Just doesn't work. In fact, I actually get a 'no access' icon when I click on live chat.

My purchase of a Now TV stick was made without my having subscribed to any specific streaming service. My statutory right to return purchased goods within 14 days of transaction are sovereign and do not depend on my having subscribed to a streaming (or any other service) in order to effect a return.

Quite frankly, it is ridiculous that there is no way that I can make a return in these circumstances.
I repeat that I am unable to access Live Chat - the website offers me a 'no access' symbol - and therefore I am unable to contact Now TV in order to arrange the return of a TV stick within the 14 day period.

Quite frankly, this is disingenuous on the part of Now TV. There ought to be a way for a customer such as myself to contact Now TV in order to effect a return within the statutory period. It is ridiculous blocking me out because I am not currently a subscriber. My statutory rights to return within 14 days are not dependent on my subscribing to any particular streaming service.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried accessing live chat with a different internet browser with your ad blocking software disabled or see if using your browser in either a Private Window or Incognito mode works.

On this link below there is also an option to drop nowtv a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Just to be clear, I have deliberately used a stripped down version of Firefox, i.e. without ad-blocker software and without any similar encumberances. I have also tried various modes, e.g. both with and without 'incognito'.
However, all my attempts to interact with Now TV's 'live chat' have yielded the same result, i.e. a 'no access' icon.

This is most unsatisfactory.

Many thanks for sending me a direct link to 'send us a message'. That's exactly what I had been looking for earlier as I trawled over the site - but alas without success. So, many thanks for drawing this to my attention. Now, after just one failed attempt, I was able to send a message using the 'send us a message' link. So, my message has at last been sent!. Now, it remains to be seen whether I receive a reply...