cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need help with contacting now tv

Now tv have contacted me by email and text but I’m not sure if the number is a scam or not as it’s a 03 number when my area code numbers start with 08 so I’m confused and don’t understand, can some one help me to see if it’s not a scam number or not? Just want to keep my mind at ease if it’s a scam or not thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

My tablet just crashed and i couldn't finish my previous post.

Where if you are not a broadband customer you can contact nowtv via their live chat service or drop them a message from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you a nowtv broadband customer, if so you will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments on here (click on the drop down arrow below live date to see the number).

Their telephone number does start with 03 by the way.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

My tablet just crashed and i couldn't finish my previous post.

Where if you are not a broadband customer you can contact nowtv via their live chat service or drop them a message from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I clicked the link you attached and I went and contacted them through live chat and got it all sorted now thank you very much

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ive been charged for passes i didnt order cant find way to contact please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So chat unavailable is there otherways please

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Guys

You can contact Now TV by emailing the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Thank you v muchx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just want to send them an email. Why is it so dificult??? Pulling out my hair atm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet not working. I have been trying to contact the since yesterday. No reply on this number 0203 775 940 532.  Help please. Getting very frustrated. Internet not working.