cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the full sky package and am signed in

Please help

I have the full sky package and am signed in but the now tv box keeps asking for money, I have sky go extra with only 3 of my devices in use, can anyone help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv and Sky are different products so your Sky membership won't give you access. That's why you are asked for payment

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sky Go availability, outside of computers and gaming consoles:-

• Tablet and mobile
    • iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus
    • Any Android device with Android 4.0 or above
    • iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2
    • Any Android tablet with OS 4.0 or above

Now can hardly get apps on their devices when such apps don’t exist.
    So it is rather unfair to call them a money-grabbing scummy company here.

Perhaps you should ask Sky Go why their app isn't on any Sticks?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Legend 5
Legend 5

They have the same parent company.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sky multi screen is £11.25, Now is 6.99. Depending on which channels you like, having Now is a cheaper way of getting some Sky channels plus catch up services on a second TV

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky GO is included for nothing... for usage on Tablets, PCs, phones, and is allready part of your SkyUK dish subscription.... Skygo is SkyUKs DISH version of IPTV... with nothing extra required per month... as its advert funded...

"TV from SKY" moves SKY go for portable devices to fixed placed HDTV devices and Allows Console HD feeds of Skygo IPTV channels... This is inclusive if multi room user or a £5 if not...

This £5 also enables DOWNLOADING as an extra to streaming on mobile for NO internet required at the time to view usage of downloaded content...

As normal sky go is not available on low sales formats aka WP or BB....

Android, IOS, Fire OS, Windows and Mac are supported on sky go PS3 PS4 Xbox 360/one via "Tv from Sky"  

( linux users normaly dual boot into the secndary OS to watch sky go... currently a Custom PC OS of Android...)

NowTV does not support All the channels SkyGO does, so is realy restricted veiwing if a Sky Dish user was to try it...

(no watch, no Sci fi, universal, CBS, alibi, No eurosport and many more are missing As the service is CHEAP for ADSL users...) 

Sky go for Dish subscribers.

Screenshot_2016-01-24-08-43-49.png

Sky go PC/Laptops

Capture.JPG

TV from sky... 

[video]

NowTV limited services for ADSL users... ( fibre user never needed NowTV )

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Correction to Above CBS was Removed in December As they could not commit to HD content releases for a HD platform...

TNT also Was dropped...