cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the full sky package and am signed in

Please help

I have the full sky package and am signed in but the now tv box keeps asking for money, I have sky go extra with only 3 of my devices in use, can anyone help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv and Sky are different products so your Sky membership won't give you access. That's why you are asked for payment

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv and Sky are different products so your Sky membership won't give you access. That's why you are asked for payment

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, this gave me the impression they were linked

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Existing-Sky-iD

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just to elaborate on what @Anonymous User and @4268 have said -

We're owned by Sky but we are a separate service. You're able to use an existing Sky ID to set up an account but you'd need to enter card details to create a NOW TV Subscription. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...and then we need to pay a second time to watch something?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User yup they are two different services. If you want to watch your Sky sub you'll need Sky Go/Multiroom. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is such ######, you're such a money grabbing scummy company. Bought my dad a Now TV stick so he could watch his football while in a hospice because he has been a full fat Sky customer for decades and now I learn you're the same company enough to share content but you want more money. Support the Sky Go app on the device you penny snatching pillocks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someones tired?

Maybe do a little research before going out and spending money on something? 

I agree that if you are a full sky subber then you should be able to use the now tv service but thats irrelevant.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bravo...Jetbrink...you are 100% correct!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s been mentioned multiple times that both Sky and NOW are completely separate. 

If your not happy with Sky go being supported by certain devices, you are best to contact and complain directly to Sky. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help