cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a 12 subscription to nowtv for movies and entertainment. How do you check when the 12 months

I have a 12 subscription to nowtv for movies and entertainment. How do you check when the 12 months Is coming to an end?

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the subscription paid through your NowTV account or did you sign up through a third party promotion ?

Or was it a NowTV Black Friday deal last year and you paid for the full 12 months up front ?

First thing i would check is whilst logged in on here, go to My Account > Manage Account > My Passes and see if you have any active passes on your account (click the coloured arrow beneath each pass to expand the pass information such has start and finish dates etc).

Also going to the Bills & Payments section on your account may show some relevant information.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for replying to my query. I bought the 12 month cinema and entertainment pass last November on the nowtv Black Friday deal. When o go into my account and my passes it asks me if I want to redeem a voucher on any of the passes available ie cinema, entertainment, kids etc. When I click on the down arrow it just gives me more information about the pass.  Under bills and payments it shows nothing except in ‘previous payments’ it says November 2019.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i am surprised that there is nothing shown on your online account, where i have a 12 month voucher pass on my account and just below the pass ticket graphic it says i am on an offer until X date, plus when i click the coloured drop down arrow below the pass in question it shows the start and finish date of the 12 month voucher offer.

Did you receive an email from NowTV back in November 2019 with confirmation of the BF deal purchased order with any start and finish dates ?

Otherwise if you don't want the passes to run it's course and wait until it asks you to buy a new entertainment or cinema pass (where it sounds to me from the information given that both passes with the upfront payment doesn't auto renew) then jump over to NowTV live chat to see if they can delve into your account in more detail and give you the dates that you are after.

Do you need a link to live chat ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Thanks again for the reply. I have checked through my old emails from last year (November) the only emails I have are from me cancelling my previous Black Friday movies deal. I’ll have another look through their website to see if I’ve missed anything. Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is nothing showing in your junk spam or deleted email folders, then see if live chat can provide the date when your 12 month passes finishes.

Use the green chat button on this link page to get in touch with live chat or alternatively send them a message using the web form.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also out of curiosity when you go to the November 2019 payment on your online account under Bills & Payments and click on the November 2019 payment or click the arrow next to it is the charge the correct amount you paid for the Black Friday deal or is the figure different ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks again for you help. I’m all sorted now.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity how did you sort it out ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The email address was wrong. It was purchased by a friend and it was her email address. I was trying to use my old account email address. All sorted. Thanks again.