cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to delete pictures in a post

Hi can anyone help, i have looked everywhere to see how to use this forum and there does not seem to be any help on how to delete a picture to a post once you have uploaded it?

M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You only get a short amount of time after posting to,edit your post before it becomes fixed and cannot be edited. However if you are concerned about a post you have made, you can click the Report Abuse link in the bottom left corner of the post and then explain in the text box what you'd like removing from your post and why. This will go to a member of the NOW TV Team who will edit your post for you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You only get a short amount of time after posting to,edit your post before it becomes fixed and cannot be edited. However if you are concerned about a post you have made, you can click the Report Abuse link in the bottom left corner of the post and then explain in the text box what you'd like removing from your post and why. This will go to a member of the NOW TV Team who will edit your post for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I believe you uploaded it as an attachment not a picture. Best to hit "Report Abuse" on the post and in the reason just let the admins know you want the photo removed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User & @Andy many thanks for your answers i will report my old post

Maureen 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That's been removed for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User many thanks wont do that again lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you even start a new post? Maybe it's the iPad app but the i cant see anything with Create New Post anywhere? I want to report a load of missing episodes

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi can anyone help, i have looked everywhere to see how to use this forum and there does not seem to be any help on how to delete a picture to a post once you have uploaded it?

M

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. To report missing shows, go to the entertainment section here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/bd-p/entertainment

and  D if you are logged in you'll see a green new message button at the top. Remember to mention which device you are using in your message.