cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to complain??

Looking to make a complaint, due to being charged for the sports package for 8 months! I was not aware this was an auto renewal service and I have not used my box in over 9 months. I bought the box with one month free sports, and used for one game back in August 2016.

Attempted to resolve this issue on the live chat yesterday, extremely unhelpful and I was offered from one month to four months refund. I am a genuine person and I am sure they will be able to see I have not streamed any sports for 9 months. No email confirmed I had enrolled into a default subscription, this is not an open and transparent service in my opinion.

The caller handler would not provide me with any details for me to make a complaint. I found an email for nowtv that doesn't monitor emails. Really struggling to contact someone here, I was advised a supervisor would contact me today, but as expected this didn't happen.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Oliver
2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's a difficult one this @Anonymous User,

According to 'NOW TV's Terms & Conditions', if you do not officially cancel the individual NOW TV services you've subscribed to (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') they will 'roll on' automatically prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring.

Sufficed to say, asking your bank or credit/debit card company to stop making payments or replacing your debit/credit card does not provide official confirmation to NOW TV that you no longer require their services. Neither does not watching/accessing the NOW TV service!

People should be aware of what they've agreed to. And because of this NOW TV are under no obligation to issue refunds!

That being said, I will flag your post/topic. And maybe a NOW TV Team member will be able to improve your refund offer...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Much appreciated, I wasn't aware of this when I signed up for the free trial.

Suppose it's a lesson learnt to always read terms and conditions!