cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Advocate 4

Re: How to block a device

@starman73 

Ooh, I like that! A way of having up to six users on at once, two per Pass, at no extra cost, and just a little extra inconvenience.

Presumably the slot-filling was a way of preventing yourself from mixing up the Passes then?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
starman73
Regular 1

Re: How to block a device

Ooh, I like that! A way of having up to six users on at once, two per Pass, at no extra cost, and just a little extra inconvenience. Presumably the slot-filling was a way of preventing yourself from mixing up the Passes then?

I could have up to six simultaneous streams, but it is at 4 because Cinema/Entertainment is split from Sports.  Not really inconvenient.

On Sports I have the devices with pause (Now TV Sticks + Black Now TV Box) and fill with iPads and mobiles. On Cinema/Entertainment I have Roku sticks (no pause needed) and fill with iPads and mobiles.  I don't even have to log out and in again.

With four TVs dotted around the house it means that even if my son, my dad and I are watching sports on two different TVs (as we all have different interests),  my wife and daughter have the other two TVs to watch stuff on.  I don't live in a mansion, but we do have 4 bedrooms + dining room + lounge.

I also had the mobile sports pass on a different account so I had a fifth stream if needed.

Two streams simply aren't enough, hence the "creative" solution.  Very handy having 6 devices now.