Not applicable

How do I delete devices

How do I delete devices

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can’t any more.

But except for tidiness, you don’t need to, as when you open a seventh device, this just pushes the device with the oldest usage, and no downloaded programmes, off the list to make room for itself.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It keeps saying I’m watching on to many devices so won’t let me watch but I’m not thanks for your reply

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you currently watching NOW on one of the devices?

Do you have boost?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That’s a slightly different question, but one I can answer also.

You don’t need to delete any devices, just to log off Now on them.

You are now limited to watching on one device at a time, unless you buy the Boost, when you can watch on three devices simultaneously. Boost also gives you HD instead of 720p, 5.1 surround instead of just stereo, higher refresh rate for Sports, and freedom from third-party adverts, so it’s well worth considering.

Actually, you may not need to log off Now, just to come out of the programme you are in, or to switch away to another app. But from now, sort it by logging out, to be sure.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go onto live chat and they will remove a device for you