I want to ring Now TV. Does anyone have a number? Thanks

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

An Xbox one 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview?

The NOW TV app might not work if you’re participating in the Xbox One Update Preview.

You can still watch NOW TV on loads of other devices though – go to Manage devices to control what devices you use to watch NOW TV.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do you mean by the Xbox preview is there anyway I can sort this out to play the videos on the Xbox? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I have no idea what it is, as I do not have this device. But what I quoted was the sum total of NowTV Help for why your box might not work.

To go further, I think you need to get in touch with Live Chat:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks for your help 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone offer the email address where I can put in writing my issue seeing as the live chat never works and the BOT is as useful as a chocolate teapot,

thanks in advance 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use this link to get to live chat where you don’t deal with the “bot”

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box 

Alternatively the email address is in the picture below 

26EDB172-A625-47B0-8ACA-8DEC6724B635.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are a NowTV Broadband Combo Customer or enquiring about the Broadband Services then there is a dedicated phone number under My Account >  My Package.

With regards to other NowTV services, you can go to the Help option (top right of the website screen) click on Help Centre and then select the subject most relevant to your requirements then if the guide doesn't help scroll to the bottom of the help guide screen and click on the "contact us" green highlighted button.

By clicking on the "contact us" green highlighted button will open a secondary page where you have the option to contact NowTV via their live chat service or alternatively you can email them direct.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to speak to someone at now tv
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a user forum, only occasionally do Now TV staff view and comment on it. 

I would recommend using the Live chat as there is only a phone number for Broadband/Calls.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. NOW TV account & payments

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help