29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help me !     I need to close my account.   Can you help me

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

⬆️ Two posts

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you got a number that I can ring so I can update my payment details email me on [email removed]

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The posting directly above yours contains the info you seek.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am moving home and I need to speak to someone at now tv

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV Broadband customers can ring NowTV, about broadband issues only, on the contact number they can find in My Account/Orders & appointments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've been cut off on my broadband how can I be put bk on again plz

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

See the posting above yours for the answer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I currently have now TV broadband but ive moved home and forgot my login details for my broadband account and have no way of accessing my email address that was set up with it. What do I do to contact you 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Broadband belongs to an address, so if you have moved home without contacting NowTV to move your broadband to that new address, you don’t have it any more.

However, whoever moved in there will be enjoying ‘free’ broadband (to them) that you are still paying for.

If you go to My Account/Broadband & calls, and look up ‘moving home’ you should find the phone number you need.