First Poster

How can I ring now TV

I want to ring Now TV. Does anyone have a number? Thanks

9 Replies
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

Re: How can I ring now TV

Hi and welcome to the forum @EllieStaniforth,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via 'Live Chat', via 'email' or via 'this forum' (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

What is it you need help with?

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@EllieStaniforth

If you are a NowTV Broadband Combo Customer or enquiring about the Broadband Services then there is a dedicated phone number under My Account >  My Package.

With regards to other NowTV services, you can go to the Help option (top right of the website screen) click on Help Centre and then select the subject most relevant to your requirements then if the guide doesn't help scroll to the bottom of the help guide screen and click on the "contact us" green highlighted button.

By clicking on the "contact us" green highlighted button will open a secondary page where you have the option to contact NowTV via their live chat service or alternatively you can email them direct.

Rmb1345
First Poster

I'm having issues with my devices I don't have any set up yet it keeps telling me I can't watch because I've reached my limit how can I reset this or is there anyone I can talk to for help

0 Thanks
Colin3264-
First Poster

I have a now tv stick but am unable to load BBC iplayer at all 

Have followed all reset instructions but to no avail. 

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

@Colin3264- 

I’ve just tried this, and it’s working just fine on my Stick.

Did you hold the reset button in on the Stick long enough for it to need you to set it up again?

If not, then you only rebooted it. Try 15-30 seconds if so.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
star5
Occasional Poster

I need to speak to someone at now tv
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Advocate 1

@star5 

This is a user forum, only occasionally do Now TV staff view and comment on it. 

I would recommend using the Live chat as there is only a phone number for Broadband/Calls.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. NOW TV account & payments

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

0 Thanks
Ashleigh7
First Poster

Have you got a number that I can ring so I can update my payment details email me on [email removed]

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

@Ashleigh7 

The posting directly above yours contains the info you seek.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks