Not applicable

How can I ring now TV

I want to ring Now TV. Does anyone have a number? Thanks

29 REPLIES 29
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via 'Live Chat', via 'email' or via 'this forum' (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

What is it you need help with?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having issues with my devices I don't have any set up yet it keeps telling me I can't watch because I've reached my limit how can I reset this or is there anyone I can talk to for help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a now tv stick but am unable to load BBC iplayer at all 

Have followed all reset instructions but to no avail. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I’ve just tried this, and it’s working just fine on my Stick.

Did you hold the reset button in on the Stick long enough for it to need you to set it up again?

If not, then you only rebooted it. Try 15-30 seconds if so.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Answer is you can ring them they just don't answer !!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My house phone has no dialing tone I since bought a new phone as thought it could be my other but still not ri ging when someone rings me why???

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This can happen with faulty wiring. Plug your new phone in, using the phone cable that came with it, as close to the Master Socket (where the phone and broadband come into your property) as possible. Ideally into it with nothing else connected at all, but if you need to use any supplied broadband filter, then do so. Have the broadband side, the router etc., disconnected, so the phone is the only thing on the line.

Ring it from your mobile. Can you now hear it ringing? If not, pick up the phone anyway, and see if you can hear yourself from your mobile.

If you could hear it ringing, connect the router back up, let it settle down, and then ring yourself again.

If it is now ringing, than you have an internal wiring fault between the Master Socket and where you normally position your phone. And this is your responsibility if you own the property, or your landlord’s if you are renting.

But if it didn’t ring in any or all of the above tests, get on to NowTV Broadband support, using the phone number they will have given you, and report the fault.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi just bought a now tv pass and when I try to choose the film I want to watch it says sorry there was an error in the player please help

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What device are you trying to watch on?