cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Horrible NOWtv

NOWtv or terrible! Terrible service, Terrible support, Teribble charging tactics and even more frustrating Terrible streaming. I would never consider NOWTv again. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree totally with all you said. NowTv is rubbish. I can’t depend on it. Sometimes it works but most times it does not. I am leaving NowTv and I am paid up until March 4th ‘20 but if I try to use NowTv all I get is a box with ‘No Signal’ coming up...very, very suspicious. Customer Service...pointless phoning them...well, if you can find a number that is!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Now TV do have a contact number, but this is for broadband only, otherwise its live chat or sending over forms. 

Personally I have had very few issues streaming Now TV, mainly down to sport. Which is fine as I hardly watch sport, have yet to try sport with the HD boost though. 

The cancellation process is awful, but again the majority of time I have cancelled, it works. 

One thing I can safely say is I have never been overcharged or debited twice in the same month or at the same time.

Compared to Netflix, Now TV as a platform is meh, the profiles on Netflix is the winner for me. It is a shame only Disney+ seem to be following in their footsteps. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help