cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my TV is currently say no signal to satellite

No signal to satellite is message on TV screen. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What NowTV Playback device are you using, where it sounds like you are on the Satellite feed on your television which has nothing to do with NowTV.

Also make sure your input source on the television matches the HDMI source of your external NowTV Playback device (assuming it's not a Smart TV with the inbuilt native NowTV App).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What NowTV Playback device are you using, where it sounds like you are on the Satellite feed on your television which has nothing to do with NowTV.

Also make sure your input source on the television matches the HDMI source of your external NowTV Playback device (assuming it's not a Smart TV with the inbuilt native NowTV App).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. My sky HD box is old, I have just bought new smart TV yesterday so it's still saying no signal. I have checked everything at back and it worked yesterday and now its saying no signal to satellite. 📡🤯

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to watch Sky Satellite or use the Apps on your new smart television ?

Can't help much if you are trying to watch Sky Satellite on your box, because NowTV is a totally different service from Sky.

All i can suggest is reconnect all wiring to your Sky Satellite box, where there could be an issue with your Satellite Dish (especially with the Storm we had this week).

Also maybe try a retune of the Sky Satellite channels on the Sat box.

If it regarding the Apps on your new Smart TV, then i am guessing you have tried pressing the Apps or Home smart button on your new television remote and tried unplugging the television at the electrical mains for two minutes.

Out of curiosity what is the make and model number of your new television and are you trying to watch NowTV via the NowTV App on your television.

Or is it more that you can't get your Satellite box working, where you may have to pop over to the Sky Community Forum for further help & assistance.