cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help

Bought an xbox and got a free month so I made an account on my phone and went to watch the free month the code is in and it just won't start the banner keeps coming up to go buy a code bit when I go to my passes it says it's active but won't start any help anyone?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it's a free Mobile Sports Pass then it will definitely not work on your Xbox, but i don't know why none of the five Sky Sports channels that i previous listed doesn't work on your smartphone (where i am assuming you are not trying to cast from your phone to your television).

Perhaps try deleting the NowTV App off your phone and reinstall a fresh version of the NowTV App on your phone, then power down your phone, then restart the phone, then sign back into the NowTV App and try watching one of the five Sky Sports channels that i listed previously.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What is the free NowTV one month voucher code for, is it a Entertainment Pass, Cinema Pass, Sports Pass or a Mobile Sports Pass and what playback device are you attempting to use the free pass on ?

If it's a free Mobile Sports Pass are you using a smartphone and watching either Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing or Sports News which is the limitation when using a Mobile Sports Pass compared to a full blown NowTV Sports Pass..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a sky sports month pass but none of them work at all I've also got a 2 month entertainment one but don't want to try that because I can't get this to work at all not any the channels you mentioned 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

So it's a full blown NowTV  one month Sports Pass and not a one month Mobile Sports Pass ?

What playback device are you trying to use with the Sports pass ?

Perhaps logout of the NowTV App on your playback device and when signing back into the App make sure you use the same login details when checking your Sports Pass under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Noyou were correct mobile sports pass but I've tried logging out and back in it says it's valid but again none of the channels actually work that you have mentioned and I'm trying playback on my mobile and my xbox one 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it's a free Mobile Sports Pass then it will definitely not work on your Xbox, but i don't know why none of the five Sky Sports channels that i previous listed doesn't work on your smartphone (where i am assuming you are not trying to cast from your phone to your television).

Perhaps try deleting the NowTV App off your phone and reinstall a fresh version of the NowTV App on your phone, then power down your phone, then restart the phone, then sign back into the NowTV App and try watching one of the five Sky Sports channels that i listed previously.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked thanks for your help and time appreciate it