cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help me delete my account

I've decided to stop using now tv as I don't watch it enough to be worth the money I pay. I've managed to cancel my passes but WHY can't I find anywhere to delete my actual account? 

Very frustrating.  

Thanks in advance.  

7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You'd have to use live chat to contact to team to help you with this. They may be closing down now for the night so it is worth trying quickly now or in the morning.

Click here and click 'contact us' and then click 'live chat'.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah thank you! I shall try it 🙂 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User You are welcome! Hope it helps 🙂
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't suppose you have a link to it? Please. Bit unimpressed how complicated they've made all this to cancel.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Live chat? http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account
Click on the blue contact us at the bottom. It takes you to a new page in which you will see live chat. You will also see 'email' if the team have gone but they will be back at 8am 🙂
I know, It can be quite frustrating to find it 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah awesome. Thanks again!!! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User No problem 🙂