cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Harley Quinn spin off :-)

It's happening DC fans! Harley Quinn is getting her own movie! Woman Very Happy Woman Very Happy

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/margot-robbies-harley-quinn-spinoff-120045941.html

Thoughts?? Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
21 REPLIES 21
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm just going to post a pic of Uma Thurman for absolutely no reason. 🙂

Poison-ivy-uma+thurman

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tell me you're outraged Casey! I've always been Gotham's biggest fan but ... but ... It's OUTRAGEOUS!!!! 😉

*goes back to frantic letter writing campaign*

#SaveOurPepper

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy To be honest, I was never convinced with "Ivy Pepper". Why couldn't they have stuck with "Pamela Isley"? Even as a young 'un. 

The plant obsessed weirdo we all love. Heart

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Harrumphhhh!!!!!!!

*goes back to furious letter writing campaign, this time in blood*

If they start messing with Alfred next there'll be trouble! 😉

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Nope! Alfred is brilliant. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know how I get my topshop voucher?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Does anyone know how I get my topshop voucher?

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

After your 14 day free trial you need to allow the pass to renew at £9.99. Once you've paid for this renewal you should receive an email within 14 days giving you details of how to claim the voucher. If you've done this already and you haven't received an email, I'd suggest emailing NOW TV so they can look into it. To email them go to the following page and click the Send an Email button

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Introductory-Offers

PS if you don't want the pass to carry on every month, make sure you go to your My Account > My Passes page and click the cancel button.

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993  I had no idea who Harley Quinn is lol .  Had to look her up on google.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 I take it you don't watch comic movies? 😉

@ukbobboy Really? That wasn't a smart move. 😞

I still can't wait to watch it though. Woman Happy 😉

Legend 5
Legend 5

Not normally @caseyb1993  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.