cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HD boost not working

I have bought the HD boost but it simply does not work. Tried different devices, logged on an off all of them a few times, waited a few hours, nothing. Very frustrating. Is there a way to have this fixed?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried to log out and sign back in on your supported Boost Pass playback devices, where it takes 4 hours if you purchased the Boost Pass from the website (where the work around is to sign out and log back in again).

Also what playback devices are you using where not all devices are supported.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv-boost 

Edit - I missed the bit where you have said you have already signed out and signed back in again on your playback devices 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done everything, still nothing. The funny things is that I uses the 7 days free trial period of this boots ages ago and it worked instantly. The sad thing is that we have to use forums to have a human response to our queries as now tv only offers direct help via a chat bot. Human interaction sometimes makes a difference in customer services. Or now tv could perhaps reward users that help other users (doing their job).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can either send NowTV a Tweet or drop them an email on the address on the screen shot below.

The Community Forum is predominantly used by customers and the chat bot is just a bit of software that points you to relevant written articles and guides on their Help Centre section.

I would normally point you towards live chat, but i am not sure with Covid-19 if any Staff are available.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you want to try NowTV live chat, then open this link below and click on the blue drop down arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! Will keep trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, have paid for boost and honestly don’t even think im getting 720p picture is horrendous most of the time, no way is it 1080. Trying to watch warrior and I struggle to watch because picture is that bad.
 Tried 3 different devices, ps4 pro, ps5, sony 4k tv app all the same! I have over 100gb connection so i know its not that. I stream 4k stuff all the time on ither platforms and have no problems!

Think i will cancel it as I honestly can’t see an improvement 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the link provided by @schnapps  to speak with Now TV staff

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help