Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gotham renewed for fourth season!

Hi @Andy @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

That's right. Gotham has been renewed for a fourth season and Channel 5 haven't even started showing the third season yet! I don't have any concrete news yet on when season three will be shown in the UK. Unfortunately. 

I can't remember if @SeeMoreDigital likes Gotham or not, oh well, you got tagged in anyway 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

I don't have any concrete news yet on when season three will be shown in the UK.

@commanda6 It's all a bit strange isn't it?

Annoyingly, according to this tweet they posted just today, neither do Channel 5 have any idea!!

https://twitter.com/channel5_tv/status/862990454710784008

Interesting to note that the Season 3 DVD/Bluray is being released end of August, so even if Channel 5 started showing this week, they still wouldn't get the season finished before it was released on disc! Makes you wonder if it will end up on Netflix first!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

commanda6 wrote: 

I can't remember if @SeeMoreDigital likes Gotham or not, oh well, you got tagged in anyway 

Oh yeah... love it Smiley LOL

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Channel 5....Ugh.....

Enough said. 😞

There... Tweet sent. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let's all hope Channel 5 don't get the rights and It goes to some othe Channel who cares about it an shows it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Well said, I've been very disappointed in Channel 5's endless delays. In case you weren't aware S3 is out on DVD/Bluray and on Netflix at the moment if you don't want to wait for C5.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @commanda6 @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital

Guys

Even though I'm not a Gotham fan, I find C5, as a channel, tends to mess around with the good stuff and is more interested Big Brother and similar rubbish like that.

I've just given up watching C5.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks

Yes, I brought Gotham S3 on Blu-Ray as I couldn't wait to watch it.

but have trouble playing in on my Panny UB700 player as it sticks for 5 mins before reading the disc.

I have only watched the first episode so far.

Looks like a good season.