cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gotham fans

I know it's technically not part of NOWTV but what do some of my fellow fans think of the new series so far? ๐Ÿ˜„

Penguin and Nygma are my top 2 characters, hopefully you all know why ๐Ÿ˜„

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? ๐Ÿ™‚
5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I must admit I'm really enjoying this new series. It's quite a bit darker with some enjoyable character development.

I hope it lives on for another series Smiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's CSI: Gotham edition ๐Ÿ˜„

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? ๐Ÿ™‚
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ah you know I'm a MASSIVE Gotham fan, my favourite programme at the mo after GoT. I loved season one when all the critics were bashing it, but season 2 hits out of the ballpark, it's Burtonesque Gotham on steroids. Loved the โ€he's the Joker"/"he's not the Jokerโ€ and I even like the child actors in it (who normally irritate me to death - Carl from TWD anyone?) - Poison Ivy is great, she's like Gotham's answer to Wednesday Addams.

And who doesn't love Sean Pertwee's Alfred - best Alfred ever!

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

I even like the child actors in it (who normally irritate me to death - Carl from TWD anyone?)

I have to say, I agree with you. I haven't watched TWD in a very long time, but when I did... 

Birgit

NOW TV

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy 

I even like the child actors in it (who normally irritate me to death - Carl from TWD anyone?)

I have to say, I agree with you. I haven't watched TWD in a very long time, but when I did... 

Birgit

NOW TV

I thought my prayers had been answered in last week's TWD but alas.... ๐Ÿ˜ž

image.jpeg