cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good TV Guide?

Recently got Now Tv and find it really good but was looking for a good TV guide, to see what’s on all the channels. At the moment am flicking between all the apps looking for stuff to watch. Even the Now Tv one only shows what’s on now and next.

i don’t have a Ariel so I can only watch TV through apps.

i might just subscribe to the Radio Times like the good old days.

Thanks

dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yep the NowTV Now & Next TV Guide for both the Freeview and Sky channels are so basic and have been crying out for an improvement for years.

If you have a smartphone or tablet, i would recommend the Sky+ App which is what i tend to use for checking up and coming programmes in the next 7 days.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Recently got Now Tv and find it really good but was looking for a good TV guide, to see what’s on all the channels. At the moment am flicking between all the apps looking for stuff to watch. Even the Now Tv one only shows what’s on now and next.

i don’t have a Ariel so I can only watch TV through apps.

Thanks

dave

Same here ? It would be handy to have a TV guide that only covered the NowTv channels rather than have to troll through the standard Sky TV guide to find the relevant channels.

cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yep the NowTV Now & Next TV Guide for both the Freeview and Sky channels are so basic and have been crying out for an improvement for years.

If you have a smartphone or tablet, i would recommend the Sky+ App which is what i tend to use for checking up and coming programmes in the next 7 days.

We use Digiguide  (mydigiguide dot com)

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks

dave

@Anonymous User  Our county library service has magazines available to borrow via their online service, which includes Radio Times amongst others. Free weeky download! So check if your local library provides similar?