cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free music channels

I don't know if this has been suggested yet or not, but i'd like to see the freesat music channels such as Heart TV/Channel AKA/Clubland/Flava

It would be great if these free channels could be included with any now TV package !

thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Whilst you can't get the channels you mention as part of a NOW TV sub, if you have a NOW TV box you might like to download the Box+ app from the Channel Store, which gives you free access to live streams of The Box, Box Upfront, Box Hits, 4Music, Kiss, Magic, and Kerrang! channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome, will do !

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Thanks for highlighting the BX+ App on the NowTV box which i haven't tried before until your mentioned it on here.

Currently using the BX+ App watching and listening to 90's Club Classic's (my era) where normally i get my music fix from Spotify Free or YouTube Smiley Very Happy

Cheers Mate 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Which channel was 90s club classics on ? @schnapps

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately it's not one of the live channels, the 90's Club Classic's is a playlist under "Genres & Moods".

For stuff back back in the 90's the video quality is pretty good, where some of the eighties and nineties music people upload on YouTube is a bit ropey from old VHS tapes Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should have also mentioned that the Club Classic's 90's playlist is only 1 hour long, where it says episode 13.

I can't seem to access any other episodes of Club Classic's 90's so i am guessing that Box+ only shows one episode on their service at a time, where hopefully they rotate these episodes on their App at a fixed date ?

This is the first time i have used or tried this App, so i need to have a play around with it over the coming weeks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If now tv created a " Music Pass " with music channels on i'd subscribe to it. hopefully we get this in the future 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

If now tv created a " Music Pass " with music channels on i'd subscribe to it. hopefully we get this in the future 🙂

I second that! 🙂

The proper MTV channels would be fantastic. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There's an entry in the Ideas Board for a music channel pass, if you vote for it and leave it a comment it will encourage NOW TV to consider it.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Music-channel-Pack/idi-p/157842