cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fraud

You have taken out 9.99 nd 6.99 out of my bank for a box which was destroyed ..can u explain how dnd I would like a refund please
5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did you cancel the passes? Just because your box doesn't work, doesn't mean you couldn't have chosen to watch on other devices.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This raises an interesting question.  If a NowTv subscriber loses their means of accessing the Internet (for example if their broadband subscription is terminated, or if they no longer have a PC or laptop), how can they cancel their NowTV subscription and prevent it from auto-renewing, month after month?  There is no phone number to call, and no postal address to write to. 

It seems to me that the only option would be to contact your credit/debit card provider and instruct them to refuse all future payments to NowTV.

All very unsatisfactory, and dubious in its legality.

Wlat

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User given that the person who first raised is has clearly logged in I think it is a moot point. If you are a broadband customer the Now number should work from any phone.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268

I was not enquiring on behalf of the original poster.  Rather, I was considering any subscriber who is in my own position.  I am not a NowTV Broadband customer, so there is no phone number for me to call.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Then the customer could use one of a million other ways of accessing the internet by using a web cafe, library, work pc, mobile phone, free WiFi in a pub, friends or families pc etc. etc.