cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forces TV

How can you get Forces TV channel on Freeview? I have re-tuned my TV, but I can not find the channel, It should be ob channel 96, but I can not get channel 96 on Freeview, I can not even get Pick 2! HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
chilli2
Elite

14 REPLIES 14
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Great stuff, you can now enjoy Street Hawk, Knight Rider, Battlestar Galactica, Airwolf and more! My PVRs going to be very busy now I've added a load of shows to series link! 😄

image.jpeg

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Great news , I have managed to get Force TV, I have done an auto scan on the TV and now I have the programme, at long last!

@Anonymous User , then that means you are in an area which is covered by the COM8 multiplex as forces TV is carried on COM8 Smiley Wink

The link I have provided you with below shows you a list of all the digital terrestrial channels at are available in the UK and what multiplex they are on

https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/multiplexes

If you go to the digital UK website. There should be a coverage checker where you can enter your postcode and it will tell you what channels are available in your area 

http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/channels/channel_listings

@Andy , if you don't have Freeview. I'm assuming the coverage isn't very good in your area. However, if the coverage is good now might be a good time to get yourself a Freeview play device because Freesat recently lost access to Channel 4 HD and all4 and so far it doesn't look like they are coming back any time soon. And I thought Freesat was starting to look more attractive than Freeview, but I guess recent events have proved me wrong  

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks can be verey decieving!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I do have Freeview but I've always used Sky since moving in so when I cancelled that I just naturally carried on using Freesat - it's a bit less hassle with no tuning issues and copes a bit better in bad weather. The last time I used the aerial was when trialling the Smart Box! Yeah, the C4HD spat is a bit of an annoyance along the same lines of YouTube/Amazon and Amazon/Apple (we want to argue about money so we will use customers as the punchbag) but it's not too much of an inconvenience. I'm expecting it to be back when they've finished arguing but if not I suppose I might fish out a coax cable! 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Forces TV is closing down end of this month June the 30th 2022 😡.

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/freeview-freesat-channel-closing-forces-tv/