cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tryingtologout
Advocate

Force log out

My ex is using my account with out my consent.  I have changed my password using the security question and removed all devices yet still can access my account and I see it appear on my devices.  How can I force a log out on all devices please?

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tryingtologout 

See this thread 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/I-need-to-force-a-log-out/td-p/594554/jump-to/first-u...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Tryingtologout
Advocate

Thank you for sharing, that was a comprehensive overview.  I asked the live help desk to force a log out on all devices and they stated it wasn’t possible.   Has anyone who is trying the same been able to successfully force log out on devices. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tryingtologout 

Whoever told you that is talking rubbish, for now Live chat is the ONLY way for us customers to completely remove any devices from our account. Your best to keep at it. 

Tryingtologout
Advocate

The issue appears to be with Firesticks.  In my experience all other devices once removed (iPhone, Samsung tv) have required a password to access.  With Firestick there isn’t a request for password and the user can watch.  This is a security outage - why should someone use my account for free and I can get them removed. Unacceptable. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tryingtologout 

With all devices that you have with NOW you must log in using your login details. As I know because I had to recently log in on my fire stick.