cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Following survey - Is netflix now on NOWTV box?

I've just filled in an email survey which seemed to suggest that netflix is now availalbe on the NOW TV box? Is this the case?

regards

roga

8 REPLIES 8
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi RJ

I personally cannot answer your question but I do have one of my own, do you have a link to this survey or can you say who is running it?

BTW, I've just checked the App Store on my black box and there is no Netflix app available

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @ukbobboy

I had an email from NOWTV with a link, I have just revisited the link and it seems it was specific to me.

The web address began: http://letusknow.focusvision.com/survey/selfserve/53b/

regards

roga

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again RJ

When I clicked on your URL all I got was the following secreen:

Survey.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you want Netflix, I suggest you buy a Roku or the Amazon Fire Stick. 🙂

The Roku offers Netflix and NOWTV. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For future reference, Now TV use "clicktools" (www.clicktools.com) for their surveys.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

For future reference, Now TV use "clicktools" (www.clicktools.com) for their surveys.

Deleted. Misread 😄
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just filled in an email survey which seemed to suggest that netflix is now availalbe on the NOW TV box? Is this the case?

No it's not the case @Anonymous User.

And personally speaking I would not recommend completing 'online' surveys!

ukbobboy
Legend

@SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

Guys

Unless told otherwise by the NowTV team, that email that @Anonymous User filled in is probably bogus.

UK Bob