cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally sideloaded MY Now TV Box

Hello forum

well after conuntles try's i finally sideloaded the now tv box this afternoon 26th jan 2016 i had all but given up but thought right one more time and did it and the people who have said you have to do it fast are right cos you have.

now i have done it what is the most current *.zip file to run i have RARflex or PlexClassic 3.15 and i have also read MediaBroswer

will any of these allow Netflix aswell

cheers guys for all ya help

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3.1.5 is the final version of Plex Classic. 3.2.0 is the final version of RarFlix. They have no plans to provide any further updates (the RarFlix dev eventutally join the plex team and now they are only focusing on the closed source Roku version we'll never see sideloadable on NOW TV).

Plex Classic has a later last updated timestamp, however this might just be them finally getting around to tidying up the code.

You might be able to find a Netflix plugin, however this would require your media server grabbing the content and then passing it to your box, it's clogs up the wifi and might not be smooth.

If you are really after watching Netflix on your TV you might want to invest in a full Roku. Their streaming stick starts at £37 on Amazon. I'd recommend the new Roku 2, but that's now back up to £70.